Powerful New Safety Device Keeping Drivers Safe
There are over 5.4 million car crashes every year in the USA. While we’d all like to think that we or our loved ones will never experience a serious car accident, it pays to be prepared.
In a crash, seatbelts can jam, doors can get stuck, and windows won’t budge. What would you do?
Car safety experts have argued for years that drivers should carry window smashers and seat belt cutters that are easily accessible in a car wreck. The problem is, even if you are one of the few drivers that carry these safety devices, you probably have yours in your glovebox (or your trunk) — dangerously far out of reach during in an accident.
Safety devices are useless if you can’t reach them in an emergency!
React solves that problem…
What Is React?
It’s a phone charger that could save your life. React is an ‘all-in-one’ car emergency tool designed with patented features to help drivers escape from road emergencies — packed with 6 powerful life-saving features.
React plugs directly into one of your car’s 12v power port outlets in your dashboard or center console — within arms reach in an emergency.
Most of us charge our phones while driving, so having a device like this is a brilliant idea.
1 Simple Device, 6 Powerful Features
- Window Smasher — Easily smash through car windows with one strike using the patented, small metal pin hidden in the tip of the charger plug. (The charger tip/spike shield automatically compresses on contact so that the spike hits the glass.)
- Seatbelt Cutter — Sharp enough to easily slice through seat belts, yet designed to be safe enough to avoid accidentally cutting anyone.
- Phone Charger — Keep React plugged into your car’s 12v outlet and use the USB charging port to quickly power your mobile phone or other devices.
- Portable Power Bank — Remove React from your 12v power port and use it as a portable charger. The 2200 mAh lithium battery stores enough power to give your phone a complete charge in stranded situations.
- LED Flashlight — This powerful torch lasts 4 hours and can help you in nighttime emergencies such as when you need to change a tire or walk to safety.
- Emergency Beacon — For added safety, use React’s high-powered red flashing light to ensure oncoming traffic does not strike your vehicle. Lasts 10 hours!
How awesome is that? I highly suggest you check out React today and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones can make it out safely.